- This Returns Policy regulates the conditions and circumstances in which goods will be accepted for return and refund.
- It also explains the process you need to follow in order to properly cancel a purchase, report a defect and/or arrange for a return.
- You are not entitled to any refund, repair or replacement save to the extent that it is expressly provided for under this Refund Policy.
2.YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN NON DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase after receiving the Product, you may return it to Enozo Skincare within 7 (seven) days of delivery, without reason and without penalty, in order to obtain a full purchase price refund, in accordance with the return procedure set out in clause 4 below.
- Non Defective Products that are returned will need to be in its original, intact and undamaged packaging without the seal broken in any way.
- “Sample” product orders are not eligible for a refund, however if the sample product is defective and subject to clause 3 below, the defective sample product will be replaced free of charge.
- “Free or Promotional Samples” are not eligible for a refund/exchange.
3.YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
- Subject to the provisions of clause 2 above, goods may be returned only when defective, damaged, causes a sensitive or allergic reaction or if the goods supplied are not the same as originally ordered. All such goods will generally be referred to as “defective”.
- Such defective goods may be returned to Enozo Skincare within 2 (two) months of delivery, without penalty, in accordance with the return procedure set out in clause 5 below.
- In order for a Product to be deemed defective you will need to state the proper reason for the return, and include an explanation of the alleged defect, together with pictures as proof
- You must report any defect in the product as soon as it is discovered.
- In cases where the return is as a result of the incorrect product being delivered on the part of Enozo Skincare, this must be reported within 24 (twenty four) hours after delivery.
- In cases where the return is due to alleged sensitivity or allergic reaction you will need to include an explanation and pictures of the sensitivity as well as a registered medical professional report confirming the allergy.
- If all of the return conditions have been met and the return has been approved by Enozo Skincare, you will be notified and arrange for our couriers to collect the defective item from you.
4.RETURNS PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED:
Get in touch with one of our representatives by sending us an email to email@example.com
Enter ‘Return Product’ in the subject line.
In the body:
- Complete your personal details.
- Complete the details of your purchase.
- Complete the reason for your return.
- If it is due to a reaction, you will be required to attach a picture showing your allergic reaction together with a report from a registered medical practitioner.
- Indicate how you would like to be refunded.
- We will arrange with you to collect your returned Product from the address you supplied within 14 (fourteen) days through our preferred Courier Service Provider.
- On collection of the Product, please ensure the returning product is packed into a box to protect the items you are returning.
Within 14 (fourteen) working days of the returned Product having been approved by Enozo Skincare, the money will be refunded via EFT to your desired account.
- When all of the Returns Policy conditions have been met your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled on the date that the returned items are received by Enozo Skincare.
- A failure to comply with the returns procedure will automatically result in any refund being declined.
- Any and all returns are subject to final authorisation and confirmation by Enozo Skincare and all returns must be pre-approved by Enozo Skincare.
- It will be appreciated that the provisions of this Returns Policy pertains to matters of pure financial-loss. These provisions are not intended to govern any claim of harm caused to the person, allegedly as a result of applying any of our products as per our Terms & Conditions and disclaimers.
- Nothing in this Returns Policy or the Terms of Service in general, in any way limits your rights in terms of sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act or section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, where applicable.