What is Ozone?Good ozone is found in our upper atmosphere or you may smell the essence of ozone after a thunderstorm.
Ozone, also known as Activated Oxygen, is a colourless gas with powerful oxidising properties, formed from oxygen by electrical discharges or ultraviolet light. It differs from normal oxygen but over time will break back down to normal oxygen that we breathe.
We know what you’re thinking… “isn’t ozone supposed to bad”? Well, there is good ozone and there is bad ozone. Bad ozone refers to what you’ve read and heard but there is another side to it.
Good ozone is found in our upper atmosphere and you may smell the fresh, clean essence of ozone after a thunderstorm.
Enozo Skincare products and ozone gel contain only the safe and stable form of ozone (the good ozone) – the ozonides. Even when the product still smells like ozone, it is safe to use on your skin.
Ozone has properties that help stimulate regeneration of skin cells while also being able to sterilise and clean wounds. It can also reduce inflammation, ease irritation, speed up healing and provide a support structure for a better skin environment and assist in the treatment of a variety of skin conditions.
This skin therapy has been utilised and heavily studied for more than two centuries and its effects are proven, consistent and safe. Ozone is known as one of the best and most effective means to natural disinfection against bacteria, viruses, fungi and others.
What are the benefits?
Enozo skincare products and ozone gel is applied directly to the skin in exactly the same way that you would use a skin cream or salve.
There are many benefits of Ozone or Activated Oxygen, but among them are:
• Ozonides act as an antioxidant, potentially allowing lactic acid and toxins to be released from skin pores.
• Assists in stimulation of growth for skin cells.
• Reduces healing time for skin wounds.
• Cleans and sterilises the epidermis.
• Reduces swelling, redness and bruising.
• Potentially increases cellular function and cellular memory.
• Acts as a free radical scavenger on harmful toxins.
• Aids in the skin healing process and reduces visible scarring.
• Promotes a better skin environment.
• Strong potential to reduce the visible appearance of cellulite and wrinkles.
The sale and use of these products are subject to Terms and Conditions.
Enozo Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd, The Willows, Pretoria, South Africa, 0081
Skincare products exclusively manufactured for Enozo Cosmetics by BCMS, an independent CTFA and SABS certified laboratory, Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: +27 (82) 630 6315 (Calls / SMS / Whatsapp)